Emergency Veterinary Care
Broadway Animal Hospital provides emergency vet care for cats and dogs during our regular clinic hours.
Contact Broadway Animal Hospital
OPEN: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Call: (425) 252-8266
Contact Seattle Veterinary Specialists
OPEN: Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
The following situations are examples of pet emergencies that require immediate care:
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop
- Obvious signs of pain or extreme anxiety
- Choking, difficulty breathing or continuous coughing/gagging
- Fractured bones or severe lameness
- Seizures and/or staggering
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, or blood in urine
- Inability to urinate or pass feces, or pain associated with urinating or passing feces
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea; 2+ episodes in 24-hours
- Injuries to the eye(s)
- Your pet has ingested something poisonous (such as antifreeze, xylitol, chocolate, rodent poison, etc.)
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours or more
New Patients Always Welcome!
Looking for a vet in Everett? Whether your pet needs routine wellness exams, surgery, geriatric care or emergency care, we look forward to welcoming you to our family at Broadway Animal Hospital located in Everett.